Definition of sleepy:
dozy, off-duty, free, slumberous, slumberous, quiescent, underemployed, on your last legs, slumbery, dozy, hypnotic, sleepyheaded, clear, awareness, somnolent, quiet, somniferous, nodding, somnifacient, available, opiate, inert, somnolent, sedative, asleep, all in, sleepy-eyed, torpid, narcotic, somnific, slack, subdued.
- dull (part of speech: adjective)
- inactive (part of speech: adjective)
- weary (part of speech: adjective)
- fatigued (part of speech: adjective)
- "Diary of Samuel Pepys, Complete Transcribed From The Shorthand Manuscript In The Pepysian Library Magdalene College Cambridge By The Rev. Mynors Bright", Samuel Pepys Commentator: Lord Braybrooke.
- "Godfrey Marten, Undergraduate", Charles Turley.
- "Footsteps of Fate", Louis Couperus.