Definition of smack:
- A loud kiss; a buss.
- A quick, sharp noise, as of the lips when suddenly separated, or of a whip.
- A quick, smart blow; a slap.
- A small quantity; a taste.
- A small sailing vessel, commonly rigged as a sloop, used chiefly in the coasting and fishing trade.
- As if with a smack or slap.
- Taste or flavor, esp. a slight taste or flavor; savor; tincture; as, a smack of bitter in the medicine. Also used figuratively.
- To have a smack; to be tinctured with any particular taste.
- To have or exhibit indications of the presence of any character or quality.
- To kiss with a close compression of the lips, so as to make a sound when they separate; to kiss with a sharp noise; to buss.
- To kiss with a sharp noise; to buss.
- To make a noise by the separation of the lips after tasting anything.
- To make a sharp noise by striking; to crack; as, to smack a whip.
- To open, as the lips, with an inarticulate sound made by a quick compression and separation of the parts of the mouth; to make a noise with, as the lips, by separating them in the act of kissing or after tasting.
stiffly, foreplay, osculate, peck, spirit, beak, slap, bust, relish, feel, roar, spank, piquancy, hit, bludgeon, tad, blow, attack, feeling, shot, exact, unerring, nag, mightily, peck at, taste, bang, big H, cuff, sapidness, strain, try out, coolness, flavour, right, coke, reliable, acid, shred, precise, tone, pick up, tang, sea tang, reek, goose, thunder, French kiss, driblet, fair, greet, canoodle, smidgen, trace, try, bulk carrier, box, fondle, rigidly, angel dust, clamour, ray, straight, kiss, hell dust, strike, full on the mouth/chin etc., sprinkling, gusto, clout, beep, skosh, smash, sapidity, exactly, hen-peck, ace, boat, heavy, correct, sea tangle, speck, clip, little, sense, feel up, scintilla, beat, pick, flush, strong, fiercely, ounce, punch, pinch, cocaine, butt, Class A drug, barge, hint, blast, strict, touch, directly, dead, chop, swat, shit, splash, fierce, bladder fucus, zestfulness, black rockweed, tanginess, spatter, dram, stink, anabolic steroid, powerful, suspicion, bladderwrack, dab, chilliness, spark, piquance, accurate, spot, beat up, mite, scag, cockleshell, cunnilingus, fellatio, smooch, cacophony, smacking, smell out, blare, soupçon, stun, hammer blow, zest, piquantness, specific, glimmer, direct, carrier, nip, spat, savor, bowser, charlie, cabin cruiser, streak, bit, square, precisely, nose drops, grope, look, lightly, buss, heavily, horse, batter, thwack, smell, crumb, fume, clamor, H, junk, scruple, slam-bang, diacetylmorphine, lick, bop, peanuts, buffet, shadow, roaring, savour, squarely, heroin, coracle, skag, bolt, flavor, canal boat, bonk, slapdash, hefty, pick at, smack-dab, just, serrated wrack, controlled substance, cannabis, sample, canoe, perfect, shade.
- precisely (part of speech: adverb)
- snap (part of speech: verb)
- "Howard Pyle's Book of Pirates", Howard I. Pyle.