Definition of smiling:
fortunate, rapturous, delighted, cheery, pleased, blissful, jolly, delightful, jocund, lucky, grin, rejoiced, sunny, felicitous, happy, gay, beamish, dexterous, grinning, successful, prosperous, twinkly, cheering, buoyant, bright, rejoicing, mirthful, blithesome, smile, glad, blessed, sprightly, joyful, merry, joyous, cheerful, blithe.
bright (part of speech: adjective)
- with a smile
- smiling (part of speech: verb)
- greeting (part of speech: verb)
- "The Young Musician or, Fighting His Way", Horatio Alger.
- "Men, Women, and Boats", Stephen Crane.
- "The Reckoning", Robert W. Chambers.