Definition of smoothness:
- facility (part of speech: noun)
- cunning (part of speech: noun)
- sensation (part of speech: noun)
- smoothness (part of speech: noun)
- texture (part of speech: noun)
But fortunately for her and the household generally, Graeme was as ready as ever to do the odds- and- ends of other people's duties, and to remember things forgotten, so that the domestic machinery moved on with wonderful smoothness.- "Janet's Love and Service", Margaret M Robertson.
- "London to Ladysmith via Pretoria", Winston Spencer Churchill.
She moved one foot, cautiously, to see whether her body was still there, and smiled when she was reassured by the cool smoothness of the linen sheet, and the other warm little foot she touched in moving.- "Master of the Vineyard", Myrtle Reed.