Definition of snowy:
blizzardlike, in buckets, whitened, bluish, covered, clean, white, avocado, drifted, drifting, achromatic, blue, ashen, the wet, icy, azure, soft, white-hot, livid, fleecy, amethyst, wintry, bloodless, powdery, misty, gleaming, blanketing, torrential, amber, snowlike, gentle, dazzling, blank, cold, fluffy, snowbound, baby-blue, glaring, stormy, snow-white, beige, snow-covered, black, blanched, driving snow/rain, feathery, snow-clad.
- innocent (part of speech: adjective)
- white (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Captives", Hugh Walpole.
- "Dawn", Mrs. Harriet A. Adams.
- "The Indian Drum", William MacHarg Edwin Balmer.