Definition of sociable:
lovely, clubbish, pleasurable, kindly, relaxing, congenial, pleasant, convivial, outgoing, clubby, participate, enjoyable, clubable, tender, fond, well-disposed, companionable, good, good-tempered, warm, agreeable, good-time, favorable, attitude, pleasing, cheerful, clubbable, brotherly, accessible, boon, matey, complaisant, social, forthcoming, mixer, good-natured, attractive, restful, kind, extroverted, loving.
- friendly (part of speech: adjective)
- sociable (part of speech: adjective)
- "Stories of the Foot-hills", Margaret Collier Graham.
- "On With Torchy", Sewell Ford.
- "Beside Still Waters", Arthur Christopher Benson.