Definition of soiled:
- Stained; tarnished.
black, travel-soiled, unclean, ill-gotten, dingy, mucky, grotty, impure, splashed, scummy, unswept, fouled, smutty, smirched, greasy, besplashed, maculate, sordid, dusty, contaminating, snot-nosed, filthy, draggled, travel-stained, squalid, bemired, unsportsmanlike, faecal, nasty, oily, flyblown, clean, muddy, buggy, cruddy, feculent, unsporting, smeared, cheating, smudgy, blackened, grimy, spattered, lousy, foul, bedraggled, begrimed, pestiferous, unwashed, grubby, snotty, smudged, bespattered, uncleanly, dust-covered, dirty, marked-up, raunchy, grungy, fecal, befouled.
- dirtied (part of speech: verb)
- disrespected (part of speech: verb)
dirty (part of speech: verb)
- study at dirty
- "The Lesser Bourgeoisie", Honore de Balzac.
- "The Best Short Stories of 1921 and the Yearbook of the American Short Story", Various.
- "The Place Beyond the Winds", Harriet T. Comstock.