Definition of solicitation:
agriterrorism, bordello, harlot, criminal negligence, allure, gigolo, contempt of court, compendium, adjuration, cry, brothel, hooker, ingathering, assemblage, child abuse, hustle, suit, suppliance, courtesan, pleading, call girl, conjuration, bioterrorism, conspiracy, allurement, order, contempt, temptingness, charm, aggregation, collection, escort, appeal, bigamy, accumulation, appealingness, bordello, assembling, collecting, blackmail, ho, defamation.
- appeal (part of speech: noun)
- request (part of speech: noun)
- "Salammbo", Gustave Flaubert.
- "The Life of John of Barneveld, 1609-15, Volume I.", John Lothrop Motley Last Updated: February 7, 2009.
- "A Terrible Secret", May Agnes Fleming.