Definition of sophisticated:
adult, highbrow, debonair, artsy, arty, thoughtful, innovative, contorted, worldly-wise, qualified, smooth, loaded, labyrinthine, in advance, knotty, learned, knowledge, polished, fancy, impure, mature, tangled, hi-tech, urbane, insular, forward-looking, intricate, involute, doctored, labyrinthian, well-informed, difficult, elaborate, complicate, blase, convoluted, baroque, refinement, well-read, daedal, scholarly, educated, advanced, incomprehensible, high-tech, confusing, barbarian, byzantine, worldly, alloyed, trained, literate, clean, ripe, detailed, cosmopolitan, advance, svelte, intelligent, cerebral, intellectual, adulterated, modern, artsy-fartsy, refined, confused.
- elegant (part of speech: adjective)
- expert (part of speech: adjective)
- complex (part of speech: adjective)
- intelligent (part of speech: adjective)
witty (part of speech: adjective)
- intuitive (part of speech: adjective)
- "Witch-Doctors", Charles Beadle.
- "October Vagabonds", Richard Le Gallienne.
- "Then I'll Come Back to You", Larry Evans.