Definition of sovereignty:
commoner, ascendance, crown, predominancy, self-governance, free, dominion, freedom, independency, ascendance, reign, commonwealth, predominance, dependence, hegemony, liberty, imperium, depose, over, ascendancy, dethrone, country, self-determination, state, self-government, accession, coronation, abdicate, say-so, accede, independence, land, the crown, jurisdiction, autonomy, court.
authority (part of speech: noun)
- nobility (part of speech: noun)
- superiority (part of speech: noun)
- command (part of speech: noun)
- "History of the United Netherlands, 1586-89, Vol. II. Complete", John Lothrop Motley Last Updated: February 7, 2009.
- "State of the Union Addresses of Calvin Coolidge", Calvin Coolidge.
- "The Flaming Mountain", Harold Leland Goodwin.