Definition of special:
superfluous, exclusive, favorite, fussy, marked, redundant, reserved, choice, determinate, fashion statement, alone, specialized, special offer, sole, on sale, express, out of the ordinary, precious, exotic, unique, extra, nosedive, first, picky, favored, general, primary, hit, Particular, solitary, finicky, fashion, remarkable, proper, supernumerary, surprising, one-off, concession, set, boom, beloved, fond, favourite, unscheduled, odd, magnet, specialised, restricted, surplus, appropriate, winner, extraordinary, finical, excess, sui generis, hot spot, fascination, pet, modified, dear, additional, white-headed, lone, specific, reduction, uncommon, offbeat, discount, fair-haired, particular, limited, select, twofer, especial, one, supererogatory, distinct, cash discount, concrete, sweet, circumscribed, peculiar, singular, exceptional, popularity, unrestricted, loved, notable, on offer, off, personal, spare, cherished.
- important (part of speech: adjective)
- unusual (part of speech: adjective)
- special (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Beldonald Holbein", Henry James.
- "Blindfolded", Earle Ashley Walcott.
- "Germany, The Next Republic?", Carl W. Ackerman.