Definition of spectacle:
number, booking, act, double bill, happening, spectacular, curtain raiser, representation, exhibition, disgrace, occasion, novelty, specs, double feature, embarrassment, hang-up, paradox, debut, circus, stroke, eyeglasses, panoply, draw, parade, pomp, array, degradation, aberration, indignity, humiliation, spectacles, exception, command performance, reproach, raree-show.
- appearance (part of speech: noun)
- prodigy (part of speech: noun)
drama (part of speech: noun)
- improvisational drama,
- "The White Gauntlet", Mayne Reid.
- "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- "Tropic Days", E. J. Banfield.