Definition of spectral:
be (all) skin and bone(s), kHz, medium wave, long wave, guardian angel, live, dryad, kilohertz, deathly, cadaverous, emaciated, ghost, supernatural, haunt, daemon, the ionosphere, gaunt, Hz, ghostlike, underweight, deadly, being, airwaves, devil, lanky, gangling, modulate, frightful, ghastly, ghastly, hertz, religious, ghostly, frequency, phantasmal, genie, doppelganger, thin, deathlike, skinny, spiritual, anorexic, apparitional, unearthly, scrawny.
- colorful (part of speech: adjective)
- unsubstantial (part of speech: adjective)
- ghostly (part of speech: adjective)
- "A Pagan of the Hills", Charles Neville Buck.
- "The Garden Of Allah", Robert Hichens.
In his delight the dog threw himself on his side to force a way through the snow, and then turned over to repeat the performance, and leap and race round his master, who stood shading his eyes from the light, and staring before him at something misty and spectral- looking in the distance.- "Steve Young", George Manville Fenn.