Definition of speedy:
rapid-fire, timely, hot, short, lively, sprightly, alert, whirlwind, fleet-footed, rapid, active, splitting, blistering, dizzy, fast, deft, rattling, quick, straightaway, study at fast, ready, at full speed/tilt/throttle, spry, agile, nippy, lightning, high-speed, hell-for-leather, zippy, warm, brief.
- fast (part of speech: adjective)
- punctual (part of speech: adjective)
- hasty (part of speech: adjective)
- "Charlotte's Inheritance", M. E. Braddon.
- "Mrs. Geoffrey", Duchess.
- "Seven Legends", Gottfried Keller.