Definition of spiritual:
body, aria, ecclesiastical, anthem, churchly, ghostlike, ballad, discarnate, Christmas carol, sacred, pious, negro spiritual, godly, metaphysical, spectral, ghostly, astral, church, disembodied, weird, religion, transcendental, formless, cover, chorale, otherworldly, puritanical, pure, apparitional, alma mater, the Other Side, immaterial, devotional, spirituality, religious, unbodied, insubstantial, phantasmal, nonphysical, unworldly, observant, orthodox, numinous, eldritch, ascetic, carol, calypso, supernatural, chanty, unearthly, holy, uncanny, devout, incorporeal, nonmaterial, uncorporal.
- immaterial (part of speech: adjective)
- psychical (part of speech: adjective)
- "She Buildeth Her House", Will Comfort.
- "Mortal Coils", Aldous Huxley.
- "The-Light-of-Egypt-or-the-science-of-the-soul-and-the-stars-Volume-2", Burgoyne, Thomas H..