Definition of squeal:
nag, inform, carp, pop, grouch, bleep, crab, profess, rat, whimper, denounce, tattle, clink, kvetch, denunciation, moan, keen, yap, frame, plop, yammer, grouse, click, kick, inveigh, tip, wail, law, split, maunder, bellyache, exposure, grumble, snitch, sing, blackleg, whinge, fink, repine, grass, squall, sounds, yip, yawp, fuss, peep, murmur, holler, tell, dog, croak, shrive, grizzle, gripe, mutter, yowl, beef, beep, mewl, chink, frame-up, concede, yell, shrill, bitch, chime, finger, confession, oink, knowledge, grump, confess, creaking, stool, talk, scab, crack.
- scream (part of speech: verb)
- ululate (part of speech: verb)
- ululation (part of speech: noun)
- shrillness (part of speech: noun)
- "The Quilt that Jack Built; How He Won the Bicycle", Annie Fellows Johnston.
- "Children of the Wild", Charles G. D. Roberts.
- "Marjorie Dean, College Sophomore", Pauline Lester.