Definition of stable:
sure, electrostatic, steady-going, stationary, corral, unchanging, stabilized, sound, unfluctuating, abiding, resolute, fixed, still, unchangeable, inactive, unreactive, motionless, balanced, static, enduring, firm, immutable, stabilised, put up, calm, secure, unshakable, tend, steady, continue, stabile, perpetual, horse barn, stalls, lasting, fast.
- ordered (part of speech: adjective)
- stable (part of speech: adjective)
- strong (part of speech: adjective)
- solid (part of speech: adjective)
- "Six Little Bunkers at Grandpa Ford's", Laura Lee Hope.
- "The Grey Fairy Book", Andrew Lang.
- "Bunny Brown and His Sister Sue and Their Shetland Pony", Laura Lee Hope.