Definition of staggering:
large, mind-blowing, astonishing, unexpected, dumbfounding, towering, sensational, prodigious, awesome, stupendous, mind-boggling, impressive, weaving, eye-opening, extraordinary, lurching, surprising, wonderful, overpowering, sublime, surprise, stunning, unbelievable, phenomenal, stumbling, huge, remarkable, wondrous, miraculous, awful, unsteady, overwhelming, stupefying, tremendous, amazing, dumfounding, excite, fabulous, portentous, earth-shattering, astounding, big.
- oscillating (part of speech: verb)
- stumbling (part of speech: verb)
- "The Lost Art of Reading", Gerald Stanley Lee.
- "The Lure of the Labrador Wild", Dillon Wallace.
- "When Ghost Meets Ghost", William Frend De Morgan.