Definition of status:
picture, be, echelon, stance, emplacement, view, reach, shape, face, side, honor, experimental condition, tier, reputation, repute, locating, good name, billet, caste, berth, positioning, posture, good report, connect, story, ranking, spatial relation, stead, stipulation, deal, attitude, respect, lieu, precondition, level, ball game, stratum, military position, prestige, dignity, office, rung, perspective, consideration.
- importance (part of speech: noun)
- circumstance (part of speech: noun)
- rank (part of speech: noun)
- reputation (part of speech: noun)
- situation (part of speech: noun)
- "The Tempering", Charles Neville Buck.
- "The Social Work of the Salvation Army", Edwin Gifford Lamb.
- "The League of the Leopard", Harold Bindloss.