Definition of stealthy:
hugger-mugger, stealth, sly, mysterious, privy, behind-the-scenes, underhanded, surreptitious, secretive, study at secret, catlike, sneak, slippery, private, shady, undercover, concealed, in strict confidence, sneaking, shifty, move, backstairs, shadowy, slinky, lurking, sneaky, skulking, hole-and-corner, feline, furtive, underground, underhand.
- concealed (part of speech: adjective)
- secret (part of speech: adjective)
- "Tom Brown at Oxford", Thomas Hughes.
- "The Doctor's Family", Mrs. (Margaret) Oliphant.
- "Hunting with the Bow and Arrow", Saxton Pope.