Definition of steering:
counselling, steerage, centering, counsel, brake pad, management, acceleration, focus, bottom gear, focussing, brake, counseling, way, focal point, charge, air brake, ABS, antilock braking system, automatic transmission, brake fluid, alternator, focusing, direction, commission, instruction, guidance.
- controlling (part of speech: verb)
- heading (part of speech: verb)
- "A Yacht Voyage Round England", W.H.G. Kingston.
- "A Victorious Union SERIES: The Blue and the Gray--Afloat", Oliver Optic.
- "Hurricane Hurry", W.H.G. Kingston.