Definition of sterile:
tedious, compost, fertilization, worthless, fertile, sanitized, desolate, be firing/shooting blanks, unfertile, mind-numbing, germfree, uninteresting, matter-of-fact, drab, rich, prosaic, pedestrian, stereotypic, empty, stalemated, fertilise, excite, unexciting, infertile, fertiliser, unoriginal, bleak, desertification, septic, productive, debating, shallow, fertilize, round-table, flat, earthbound, stupid, stereotypical, uninspiring, stereotyped, gaunt, useless, feed, lusterless, uninspired, infertility, stale, fruitful, lively, lifeless, uninventive, antiseptic, dreary, flavorless, arid, impotent, waste, aseptic, dry, barren, uncreative, on everyone's lips, fruitless, unimaginative, colorless, sterilized, stodgy, dull, fruitless, trivial, dirty, profitless, boring, fertility, desert, lackluster, humdrum, spiritless, heated, under negotiation.
- clean (part of speech: adjective)
- unproductive (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Incomparable 29th and the "River Clyde"", George Davidson.
- "Child of a Century, v3", Alfred de Musset.
- "Anecdotes of Painters, Engravers, Sculptors and Architects, and Curiosities of Art, (Vol. 2 of 3)", Shearjashub Spooner.