Definition of stillness:
restfulness, tranquillity, impassibility, untroubledness, hush, unconcern, quietude, stoicism, still, inanimateness, sereneness, unfeelingness, motionlessness, phlegm, placidness, windlessness, indifference, distillery, speechlessness.
- inactivity (part of speech: noun)
- calm (part of speech: noun)
- inertness (part of speech: noun)
- motionlessness (part of speech: noun)
- silence (part of speech: noun)
- "Life Sentence", James McConnell.
- "Advice to a Mother on the Management of her Children", Pye Henry Chavasse.
- "Banked Fires", E. W. (Ethel Winifred) Savi.