Definition of stirring:
hopping, galvanic, abubble, inspiring, intake, hair-raising, exhilarative, kicky, impressive, thriving, humming, intoxicating, breathing in, aspiration, animating, inspiration, moving, flourishing, kinetic, vibrant, happening, charge, charged, affecting, mind-bending, soul-stirring, heart-stopping, inflammable, exhilarating, electrifying, brisk, overwhelming, thrilling, stimulating, astir, poignant, electric, brainchild, abuzz, emotive, divine guidance, punch, rousing, interesting, impactful, inhalation, touching, emotional, buzzing, breathtaking, aboil, mind-boggling, mind-blowing, galvanizing, touch, rip-roaring, cathartic.
- active (part of speech: adjective)
- agitating (part of speech: verb)
- moving (part of speech: verb)
- activity (part of speech: noun)
- "Home Fires in France", Dorothy Canfield.
- "Diseases of the Horse's Foot", Harry Caulton Reeks.
- "Rienzi", Edward Bulwer Lytton.