Definition of stone:
play off, endocarp, precious stone, match, quarry, harlan fiske stone, sway, i. f. stone, pit, gem, rock'n'roll, pitfall, chromatic, nether region, jewel, oppose, gemstone, rock-and-roll, stone pit, tilt, treasure, Lucy Stone, infernal region, rock candy, pock, perdition, edward durell stone, colliery, careen, cavity, rock music, fossa, rock, lapidate, Oliver Stone, scar, orchestra pit, rock 'n' roll, mark, Isidor Feinstein Stone, muffin.
- cliff (part of speech: noun)
rock (part of speech: noun)
- sedimentary rock,
- metamorphic rock,
- igneous rock,
- become stone,
- land (part of speech: noun)
- "Lessons on Soil", E. J. Russell.
- "The Black Robe", Wilkie Collins.
- "The Golden Rock", Ernest Glanville.