Definition of straightforward:
innocent, manifest, straightaway, evident, straight-out, up-front, unbiased, fine, patent, bright-line, out-front, foursquare, square, decided, openhearted, apparent, unambivalent, unprejudiced, aboveboard, right, palpable, principled, bald-faced, guileless, plainspoken, obvious, luminous, unequivocal, good, free-spoken, straight, forthcoming, transparent, linear, show, easy, man-to-man, crystal clear, distinct, fair, direct, decent, irreproachable, unguarded, through, clear-cut, forthright, straight-from-the-shoulder, univocal, unreserved, nonambiguous, luculent, unmistakable, ringing, unambiguous, barefaced, make sense, impartial, upstanding, pellucid, open-and-shut, straight-shooting, freehearted.
artless (part of speech: adjective)
- succinct (part of speech: adjective)
- truthful (part of speech: adjective)
- intelligible (part of speech: adjective)
- "Jan and Her Job", L. Allen Harker.
- "A Mysterious Disappearance", Gordon Holmes.
- "The Dueling Machine", Benjamin William Bova Myron R. Lewis.