Definition of strait:
laissez passer, base on balls, passing game, walk, qualifying, fling, sound, neck, auditory sensation, affliction, agony, narrows, notch, torment, misery, head, offer, pain, pass, audio, excruciation, passing play, travail, speech sound, flip, groundwater, ground, mountain pass, open water, woe, straits, hurt, passport, whirl, go, rack, narrow, bye, field, torture, phone, passing, anguish, toss, channel, liberty chit, canal, crack, tribulation.
- body of water (part of speech: noun)
- difficulty (part of speech: noun)
- crisis (part of speech: noun)
- "Benita, An African Romance", H. Rider Haggard.
- "A Political and Social History of Modern Europe V.1.", Carlton J. H. Hayes.
- "Tarrano the Conqueror", Raymond King Cummings.