Definition of streaked:
- dirtied (part of speech: verb)
- variegated (part of speech: verb)
- multicolored (part of speech: adjective)
- "Invaders from the Infinite", John Wood Campbell.
She was not thinking of him, she was not aware that she was conscious of him at all; but hours afterward wherever she looked, she saw for an instant again in miniature the slender, vigorous, swaying figure; the thick brown hair, streaked with white and curling slightly at the ends; the brooding head....- "The Bent Twig", Dorothy Canfield.
- "Joe Burke's Last Stand", John Moncure Wetterau.