Definition of strengthen:
sustain, fort, channel, accentuate, chant, redouble, agree with, decimalize, bureau de change, crystallize, codify, criminalize, inure, decimalise, season, establish, crystalize, boost, intone, indurate, spike, break, nurse, abrogate, currency, step up, decriminalize, dash, inflect, broking, prove, consolidate, substantiate, underline, forearm, make certain, modulate, base currency, fix, poise, psych, convertible, cannibalize, ally, crest, gel, amp, lace, speak up for, prepared, bolster, cast up, fight off, magnify, fortify, account, beef, asset, settle, heighten, confirm, shake, denominate, solidify, catch, arm, capacity, sanction, business plan, align, strong, sympathize, enhance, burst, corroborate, amend, brokerage, beef up, business, come in, survive, amendment, common currency, basket, bring in, steel, ready, build up, tone up, endorse, gird, uphold, amplify, tighten, course, book, ratify, heal, deepen, promote, tone, change, intensify, backdate, pull through, respond, assure, beauty parade, get behind, abolish.
- empower (part of speech: verb)
- invigorate (part of speech: verb)
- strengthen (part of speech: verb)
- intensify (part of speech: verb)
- "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- "A History of England Principally in the Seventeenth Century, Volume I (of 6)", Leopold von Ranke.
- "Life and Work in Benares and Kumaon, 1839-1877", James Kennedy.