Definition of stroll:
gallop through, prom, range, constitutional, turn, meander, stride, toss off, stray, force through, sail through, hurry, not hang around, mosey, whiz through, gallivant, ramble, perambulate, promenade, zip through, hurry up, perambulation, move, amble, step, trudge, hasten to do something, mall, saunter, tramp.
- expedition (part of speech: noun)
- wander (part of speech: verb)
- "The Way of Ambition", Robert Hichens.
- "The Nether World", George Gissing.
- "Carnacki, The Ghost Finder", William Hope Hodgson.