Definition of stylish:
chichi, debonair, appealing, faddish, smart, exclusive, beguiling, modern, usual, cool, quaint, trendsetting, fashionable, dapper, posh, swanky, in style, happening, modernistic, a la mode, dashing, -clad, last, sharp, snappy, trig, latest, chic, clad, up to the minute, newest, rakish, swank, spruce, bespectacled, cross-dressing, spiffy, fresh, au courant, stunning, eye-catching, up-to-date, old-time, modish, lovely, delightful, in vogue, attired, swish, classy, natty, supercool, in, clothed, jaunty, captivating, all the rage, style, groovy, adorable, raffish, voguish, corseted, hip, swell, Olde Worlde, swagger, snazzy, faddy, mod, in fashion, trendy, knockout, with-it, nice-looking.
- elegant (part of speech: adjective)
- stylish (part of speech: adjective)
- fashionable (part of speech: adjective)
- "Prison Memoirs of an Anarchist", Alexander Berkman.
- "Blake's Burden", Harold Bindloss.
- "The Card, A Story Of Adventure In The Five Towns", Arnold Bennett.