Definition of subversion:
rottenness, sabotage, depravation, agitation, 9/11, civil disobedience, putridness, depravity, boycott, corruptness, barricade, agriterrorism, apostasy, degeneracy, subversive activity, undermining, bioterrorism, corruption, anarchy, putrescence, putrefaction, attack, 7/7.
- counter-evidence (part of speech: noun)
- ruin (part of speech: noun)
- disobedience (part of speech: noun)
- "The Tribes and Castes of the Central Provinces of India Volume II", R. V. Russell.
He meant to separate the western States from us, to add Mexico to them, place himself at their head, establish what he would deem an energetic government, and thus provide an example and an instrument for the subversion of our freedom.- "Memoir, Correspondence, And Miscellanies, From The Papers Of Thomas Jefferson", Thomas Jefferson.
- "The Invisible Government", Dan Smoot.