Definition of successful:
booming, productive, thriving, roaring, victorious, prospered, happy, no-hit, sure-fire, boomy, triple-crown, flourishing, palmy, eminent, golden, prospering, healthy, self-made, made, lush, in, winning, halcyon, going, prosperous.
- beneficial (part of speech: adjective)
- prosperous (part of speech: adjective)
- successful (part of speech: adjective)
- fortunate (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Allen House or Twenty Years Ago and Now", T. S. Arthur.
- "Concerning Sally", William John Hopkins.
- "History Of Egypt, Chaldæa, Syria, Babylonia, And Assyria In The Light Of Recent Discovery", L.W. King and H.R. Hall.