Definition of succumb:
soften, crack, conk, get, have, crack up, give up, come down with, yield, resist, render, fold, peg out, give, move over, wobble, darken, kick off, flatline, sink, step out, return, croak, buckle under, suffer, generate, give way, grant, lose/give up hope, pay, give in, contract, exit, blink, health, budge, afford, despair, collapse, concede, break, say/wave/kiss goodbye to something, give out, develop, demise, catch, invade, bear, knuckle under, give up on, cave in, buckle, lose heart, relent, ease up, check out, accede, pop off, kick in, conk out, go, drop, quit, go down with, live, afflict.
- comply (part of speech: verb)
- die (part of speech: verb)
- "How and When to Be Your Own Doctor", Dr. Isabelle A. Moser with Steve Solomon.
- "Edison's Conquest of Mars", Garrett Putman Serviss.
- "Hints for Lovers", Arnold Haultain.