Definition of sufficiency:
- prosperity (part of speech: noun)
- wealth (part of speech: noun)
- sufficiency (part of speech: noun)
Thus, the life of the lion is realized, when the animal ranges undisputed lord of the sunny desert; finds sufficiency of prey for himself and offspring, which he raises to inherit dominion; lives the number of years he is capable of enjoying existence, and then closes it, without excessive pains, lingering regrets, or fearful anticipations.- "The Growth of Thought As Affecting the Progress of Society", William Withington.
- "The Memoirs of Louis XV. and XVI., Volume 7 Being Secret Memoirs of Madame du Hausset, Lady's Maid to Madame de Pompadour, and of an Unknown English Girl and The Princess Lamballe", Madame du Hausset, and of an Unknown English Girl and the Princess Lamballe.
- "Morals of Economic Internationalism", John A. Hobson.