Definition of sullied:
- Tarnished; stained.
cruddy, grungy, grubby, muddy, grimy, blemished, filthy, nasty, mucky, unclean, flyblown, dusty, tainted, besmirched, bedraggled, sordid, dingy, tarnished, uncleanly, draggled, black, begrimed, damaged, spotted, smutty, stained, foul, bemired, grotty.
- dirtied (part of speech: verb)
- slandered (part of speech: verb)
- disrespected (part of speech: verb)
- "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith", George Meredith.
- "The Turnstile", A. E. W. (Alfred Edward Woodley) Mason.
- "A Son of the Immortals", Louis Tracy.