Definition of summons:
muster up, contract, come up, operation, order, bring up, summon, marshal, procedure, quote, application, name, abduce, criminal record, call, mental process, article, cognitive process, cognitive operation, refer, dictation, brief, appendage, calling, conveyance, bell, muster, warrant, command, cry, codicil, physical process, advert, outgrowth, reference, covenant, mention, unconscious process, bond, process, mobilise, cite, mobilize, adduce, clause, rally, bidding.
- request (part of speech: noun)
- lawsuit (part of speech: noun)
- requests (part of speech: verb)
- sue (part of speech: verb)
- sues (part of speech: verb)