Definition of superintend:
get by, pull off, cope, contend, operate, attend, keep, deal, head, mind, look after, quarterback, tend, finagle, handle, grapple, wangle, do, watch over, steward, overlook, watch, carry on, carry off, care, regulate, negociate, captain, over, guide, administrate, run, make do, monitor, make out, wield, bring off.
- control (part of speech: verb)
- direct (part of speech: verb)
- "Paris As It Was and As It Is", Francis W. Blagdon.
- "The Road to Understanding", Eleanor H. Porter.
- "Above the Snow Line", Clinton Thomas Dent.