Definition of superiority:
paramountcy, favorable position, distinction, pretense, bumptiousness, greatness, high horse, pretension, transcendency, egotism, pompousness, superbness, primeness, toploftiness, superciliousness, loftiness, hauteur, pomposity, choiceness, awesomeness, dazzle, impressiveness, high quality, haughtiness, condescension, lordliness, excellency, assumption, transcendence, conceit, preponderancy, self-consequence, magnificence, infallibility, narcissism, arrogance, presumptuousness, first-rateness, self-importance, vanity, pride, masterfulness, huffiness, consequence, imperiousness, snobbery, favourable position, noteworthiness, peremptoriness, prestigiousness, pretentiousness.
authority (part of speech: noun)
- supremacy (part of speech: noun)
- superiority (part of speech: noun)
- "Counsels and Maxims From The Essays Of Arthur Schopenhauer", Arthur Schopenhauer.
- "Daybreak: A Romance of an Old World", James Cowan.
- "Donal Grant", George MacDonald.