Definition of supremacy:
imperium, preponderancy, predominancy, primeness, greatness, conquest, prestigiousness, dominion, distinction, supreme authority, noteworthiness, hegemony, ascendance, subordination, force, leadership, paramountcy, primacy, achievement, perfection, advantage, superbness, success, transcendence, triumph, preponderance, victory, excellency, monopoly, might, choiceness, first-rateness, prepotency, oligopoly, ascendance.
- command (part of speech: noun)
- superiority (part of speech: noun)
- supremacy (part of speech: noun)
- influence (part of speech: noun)
- "The Scottish Chiefs", Jane Porter.
- "The Woman Who Did", Grant Allen.
- "Guy Rivers: A Tale of Georgia", William Gilmore Simms.