Definition of susceptibility:
might, aptitude, skill, efficacy, efficiency, susceptible, lame-duck, be easily led, weak, ability, susceptibleness, capacity, dexterity, spineless, cogency, weak-willed, competency, strength, sensitivity, capability, talent, cleverness, gutless, energy, wet, force, power, expertness, soft, faculty, directionless, defenselessness, weakness, perceptivity, awareness, qualification.
- credulity (part of speech: noun)
- willingness (part of speech: noun)
- susceptibility (part of speech: noun)
- "Education in The Home, The Kindergarten, and The Primary School", Elizabeth P. Peabody.
- "Memoirs of Napoleon Bonaparte, v7", Louis Antoine Fauvelet de Bourrienne.
She describes sweetly certain three damsels who had " conceived a kindness" for her lord, their susceptibility, their willingness, their " admirable tempting beauty," and " such excellent good- nature as would have thawed a rock of ice"; but she adds no less beautifully, " It was not his time to love."- "Essays", Alice Meynell.