Definition of suspected:
acute, apprehend, catching, guess, questionable, clinical, suspect, autoimmune, suspicious, chronic, arrest, asymptomatic, book, apprehension, pretend, communicable, advanced, congenital, hazard, breathalyze, breath test, body search, bust, benign, venture, surmise, fancied, bounty hunter.
- doubted (part of speech: verb)
- expected (part of speech: verb)
- "Tom Swift and his Air Glider or, Seeking the Platinum Treasure", Victor Appleton.
- "For the Allinson Honor", Harold Bindloss.
- "The Coast of Adventure", Harold Bindloss.