Definition of swearing:
fellow, condemnation, blighter, vow, chap, imprecation, bane, hex, profane swearing, reprobation, pesterer, whammy, gadfly, oath, gent, jinx, ban, anathema, execration, sworn statement, torment, fella, profanity, expletive, lad, swearword, study at blasphemy, curse, curse word, bloke, nemesis, cuss, scourge, pest, affidavit, blasphemy, feller, adjuration.
- cussing (part of speech: verb)
- promising (part of speech: verb)
- malediction (part of speech: noun)
- "Just Patty", Jean Webster.
- "Literary Lapses", Stephen Leacock.
- "The Loss of the Royal George", W.H.G. Kingston.