Definition of sweepstakes:
Synonyms for sweepstakes:
rivalry, battle, tournament, duel, face-off, die, sport, competition, double, ball game, sweepstake, combat, dogfight, dice, confrontation, draw, contention, tourney, casino, bout, tug-of-war, conflict, race, grapple, fruit machine, meet, strife, match, craps, matchup, event, contest, war, bingo, warfare, struggle.
- reward (part of speech: noun)
- rewards (part of speech: noun)
- "Epistles-from-Pap-Letters-from-the-man-known-as-The-Will-Rogers-of-Indiana", Durham, Andrew Everett.
- "The Parent's Assistant", Maria Edgeworth.
- "The Ramblin' Kid", Earl Wayland Bowman.