Definition of symptom:
type, etiology, note, preview, litmus test, dehydration, token, prognostic, crisis, emblem, aetiology, promise, aetiology, mark, perforation, hallucination, chill, pathology, tip-off, symbol, signal, discharge, trait.
disease (part of speech: noun)
- omen (part of speech: noun)
- manifestation (part of speech: noun)
- "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- "Half a Dozen Girls", Anna Chapin Ray.
- "The Best of the World's Classics, Restricted to prose. Volume II (of X) - Rome", Various.