Definition of systematic:
organized, dictatorial, doctrinal, arrogant, dogmatic, taxonomic, neat, painstaking, magisterial, opinionated, meticulous, positive, cautious, taxonomical, provident, domineering, systematized, exact, systematised, thorough, self-opinionated, so, careful, orderly, imperious, nonrandom, overbearing, authoritative, tabular, in order.
- methodical (part of speech: adjective)
orderly (part of speech: adverb)
- ordered (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Dream Doctor", Arthur B. Reeve.
- "The Rise and Fall of the Confederate Government, Vol. 1 (of 2)", Jefferson Davis.
- "History of the Constitutions of Iowa", Benjamin F. Shambaugh.