Definition of tactics:
simulated military operation, manoeuvre, approach, tactical maneuver, generalship, disposition, plan of attack, maneuvering, play, tactic, map work, plan of defense, evasive action, tactical manoeuvre, military art.
- behavior (part of speech: noun)
- stratagem (part of speech: noun)
- stratagems (part of speech: noun)
- methods (part of speech: noun)
- "The Human Side of Animals", Royal Dixon.
- "The Raid From Beausejour; And How The Carter Boys Lifted The Mortgage", Charles G. D. Roberts.
- "The World For Sale, Complete", Gilbert Parker Last Updated: March 14, 2009.