Definition of taken:
affected, interpreted, confiscated, arrogated, held, embezzled, condemned, appropriated, caught off guard, bewildered, taken over, seized, expropriated, usurped, rented, disconcerted, assumed, surprised, purloined, understood, stolen, reserved, hired, confiscate.
- received (part of speech: verb)
- captured (part of speech: verb)
- taken (part of speech: adjective)
- took (part of speech: verb)
acquired (part of speech: verb)
- "The Reclaimers", Margaret Hill McCarter.
- "Warlock o' Glenwarlock", George MacDonald.
- "The Garden Of Allah", Robert Hichens.