Definition of talkative:
blabby, fluent, words, heroic, loquacious, gossipy, chatty, big-mouthed, full of hot air, communicative, all yaw, gassy, gabby, communicatory, talky, talebearing, expansive, garrulous, yappy, gabbling, grand, blabbermouthed, leaky, indiscreet, crackling, long-tongued, conversational, newsy, verbal, glib, bigmouthed, voluble, tattling.
- sociable (part of speech: adjective)
- verbose (part of speech: adjective)
- wordy (part of speech: adjective)
- talkative (part of speech: adjective)
- "A Son of the Hills", Harriet T. Comstock.
- "King--of the Khyber Rifles", Talbot Mundy.
- "Can You Forgive Her?", Anthony Trollope.