Definition of teaching:
direction, article of belief, pedagogics, tuition, teach, normal training, breeding, tenet, education, belief, article of faith, dogma, instruction, didactics, pedagogy, statement, educational activity, precept, command, commandment, program line, teaching method.
- education (part of speech: noun)
- teaching (part of speech: verb)
- instruction (part of speech: noun)
- "A Son of the Hills", Harriet T. Comstock.
- "The Landleaguers", Anthony Trollope.
- "The Sequel of Appomattox A Chronicle of the Reunion of the States, Volume 32 In The Chronicles Of America Series", Walter Lynwood Fleming.